LOTW download?

CSM\(r\) Gary Huber - AB9M

Computer crash.. Windows 10 Pro reset. Can't find DXKeeper log files for last seven months. Everything was uploaded to LoTW. Seems like there was formerly a download button, but I have not found it. What to do now?

Get Outlook for Android

73,
Gary ~ AB9M

Computer crash.. Windows 10 Pro reset. Can't find DXKeeper log files for last seven months.

+ Did you restore the Workspace you created before the crash? If so, the "Log file" panel at the top of the Configuration window's
Log tab will specify the location of your log file

Everything was uploaded to LoTW. Seems like there was formerly a download button, but I have not found it.

+ There was never a "Download from LoTW" button. There is this procedure for recovering lost QSOs from LoTW:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWRecoveringLostQSOs>

+ As noted in this article, only a small subset of your QSO information can be recovered in this way. Signal reports, QSL status,
award credits (except those granted to LoTW confirmations), names, addresses -- none of this information will be recovered.

+ Did you not make log backups?

CSM&#92;(r&#92;) Gary Huber - AB9M

Well I did have DXKeeper backups running, but it appears that stopped when on the conversion to Windows 10 Pro (64 bit). I had ACRONIS doing backups and had completed a full backup just before the crash and Reset files were supposed to be kept but non Windows 10 applications were deleted.

I am still trying to recover the ACRONIS backed up files but at this point have NOT found AB9M.mdb.from 7/28/2019.

Since there was no DXLab Suite folder after the reset, I reinstalled everything and loaded the latest backup file I could find for DXKeeper (which turned out to be dated 12-06-18). When I follow the instructions from <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWRecoveringLostQSOs> the download fails and there is a message stating "LoTW_QSLs.ADI is already open". If I try to import a N1MM adi file to DXkeeper, I get the same message. Importing adi files used to work, so I need to know what I'm doing wrong before I can import files again or recover from LoTW.

Obviously I have leaned much from this crash, among them, files disappear on physical connected drives and the cloud when you reinstall apps and it is best to take a breath recover files and put them in "safe storage" before starting to reload the computer.

73,
Gary~AB9M