From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Carl - WC4H via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 3:59 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] Error auto uploading to Clublog #poll

Today, my automactic uploads to clublog started to fail.
Here's a link to the error message:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_EFEulLTL7XsCqR28IP9_CGQa8icy4Nz

I noticed that when I uploaded manually, there is a link to use the old upload method,.  I wonder if they have changed something recently.
73.
Carl - WC4H

Today, my automatic uploads to clublog started to fail.
Here's a link to the error message:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_EFEulLTL7XsCqR28IP9_CGQa8icy4Nz

I noticed that when I uploaded manually, there is a link to use the old upload method,. I wonder if they have changed something recently.

+ That's most likely the result of a problem in Club Log. DXKeeper just successfully uploaded a new FT8 QSO to Club Log here, so the problem may have been transient. If it recurs, I suggest that you engage with the Club Log Help Desk.

Joe, KO8V

Yup, looks like clublog is broke
Joe KO8V

thierry ben

Same, still broken here

73 Thierry F5SIB

Same, still broken here

+ I have alerted Michael G7VJR, who operates Club Log.

John Bastin K8AJS

On 16Jul 2019, at 20:53, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

Same, still broken here

+ I have alerted Michael G7VJR, who operates Club Log.
This morning at 05:21 according to my mail client, I received an email from Michael that he apparently sent out to all Club Log users regarding the start of using CloudFlare for additional security, and the possibilities of failures thereof.

I sent him a screenshot of my failure message, and hopefully he is working on the problem and will be successful getting it corrected.

73,

John K8AJS
jbastin1@...
CWOps 1694