Topics

FT8 & DXLab

I want to do FT-8. Does DXLab work FT-8 and will it log your contacts?

+ DXLab provides two ways of interoperating with WSJT-X. This article summarizes each approach, and provides a link to step-by-step instructions:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModes>

+ Choose the approach that best meets your needs.

Danny Douglas

Yes.  I have hundreds, if not thousands of ft8 contacts worked with wsjt-x and logged with spot collector, which also sends those contacts to LOTW.  I allow Commander to control my rig, and once set up everything works just fine with my ts570s transceiver. Just look up the DXLab suite of programs in GOOGLE, for the Lab program suite.

N7DC@...
Ex WN5QMX,WA5UKR,ET2US,ET3USA,SV0WPP,VS6DD,N7DC/YV5/G5CTB
QSL Bureau, DIRECT, LOTW Preferred, eQSL used but upload at a courtesy only, as do not use the system for awards.

--
Herb Garcia, KM6JBI

neil_zampella

I'm guessing you want to use WSJT-X and have it log to DX Keeper.

Here's the how-to file on this:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModes

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 6/23/2019 5:26 PM, Herb Garcia wrote:
I want to do FT-8. Does DXLab work FT-8 and will it log your contacts?

--
Herb Garcia, KM6JBI

Frank G4HBI

Herb

If you use JT-Alert not only will it automatically log contacts into DXKeeper but will also automatically upload your contacts to LoTW and eQSL These computer geniuses make our lives so much easier.

Regards
Frank G4HBI

Herb Garcia