Topics

IC-9700 - WSJT-X and DX Labs

Jeff Schwartz

FYI, With Dave's hard work integrating Commander with the new IC-9700 It integrates flawlessly with WSJT-X for FT8 use of the IC-9700. I see where other individuals are going through a variety of challenges trying to make the 9700 work on FT-8 without the use of DX Labs. I feel their pain but Dave has made it an easy get with DX Labs.
Thanks Dave... Jeff / KI0KB/WC7WB

Jeff
Just ordered 9700. Would appreciate any info you can share on using DXL/WSJT-X

73 Roger N3RC

Just ordered 9700. Would appreciate any info you can share on using DXL/WSJT-X

+ See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModes>

w6de

You don’t say what your present experience with DXLABS or the transceivers you may have set up/run with DXLab.  That leaves to a lot of territory to explain.

Assuming you have already run DXLabs and are somewhat familiar with the suite, try checking these how-to-do-it files:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ConnectingIcom

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ConnectingIcom72007600

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/TranceiverControlIcom

For Icom Spectrum waterfall:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SpectrumWaterfallIcom

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/IcomCIVTransceive

For WSJTX:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModes

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect

All of these how-to-do-it files are located in this DXLab wiki:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/TitleIndex

I recommend you bookmark this page.

Dave, w6de