Topics

FW: [DXLab] Worm

Rick Johnson

Hi Dave,
I ran my version (latest) of Malwarebytes with no results and downloaded Spybot and ran that with no results either.
I'll keep at it.....Tnx Rick W3BI

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 6:09 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Don't know exactly where to take this but have been helped by the computer guru's here before.
I keep getting a popup stating "Windows users urged to download this now." About every 2 hours and it's starting to interfere because I can't do anything while it's showing. At the top it indicates localweatherradar.com.
I've searched Google and can't find much about it.

+ Try running the free versions of "Spybot Search and Destroy" and "MalwareBytes" to see if either will detect the malware and offer to remove it.