Topics

Call Column in Spot Collector

No error log. I added another column to see what would happen and now the Callsign column does not collapse.

+ How many columns are now being displayed?

Dave

John Merrill

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 10:16 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 10:13 PM, John Merrill wrote:

No error log.
+ Thanks. Has SpotCollector always behaved this way, or is this new behavior? If the latter, when did it first begin, and what changes did you make to your hardware or software around that time?

I think it was ok before I integrated DxLabs with WSJT-X FT8.
John N1JM

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 10:13 PM, John Merrill wrote:

No error log.
+ Thanks. Has SpotCollector always behaved this way, or is this new behavior? If the latter, when did it first begin, and what changes did you make to your hardware or software around that time?

John Merrill

Edited

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 07:43 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Yes. Field is Callsign and Caption is Callsign first row.

+ Thanks. Is there an errorlog.txt file in your SpotCollector folder?

+ If so, please attach the errorlog.txt file to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 06:54 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SpotDatabaseFormat
Yes. Field is Callsign and Caption is Callsign first row.
John N1JM

Dave AA6YQ

I cannot get the call column to stay open. very time SC updates it collapses.

+ Is there a row for Callsign field in the Layout panel on the Configuration window’s “Spot Database Display” tab?

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SpotDatabaseFormat>

John Merrill

Edited

I cannot get the call column to stay open. Every time SC updates it collapses.

73, John N1JM