Dave,

I e-mailed the file a few minutes ago.

Robie - AJ4F

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 11:48 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 04:35 PM, Robie wrote:

I just completed:

 SYNC LOTW QSOs
SYNC LOTW QSLs

I noticed that DXKeeper indicated there was an error log. I found the following as the latest entry in the error log:

19-Apr-2019 23:25:49 > program error 5 in module ADIF.Parse: Invalid procedure call or argument

What actions should I take,

+ Please attach the errorlog.txt file to an email message, and send the message to me via aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 04:35 PM, Robie wrote:

I just completed:

 SYNC LOTW QSOs
SYNC LOTW QSLs

I noticed that DXKeeper indicated there was an error log. I found the following as the latest entry in the error log:

19-Apr-2019 23:25:49 > program error 5 in module ADIF.Parse: Invalid procedure call or argument

What actions should I take,

+ Please attach the errorlog.txt file to an email message, and send the message to me via aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Robie

Dave,