Topics

LOTW-NO RESPONSE

Thanks much John. There in lies the problem. Its a XP machine with Explorer 7. No way to upgrade so I will just use my WIN 7 and WIN 10 machines
Thanks for taking the time to answer my query.
 Dave NU4N

John Bastin

On 16Apr 2019, at 05:08, Dave Tucker <@DWT> wrote:

I AM GETTING A ERROR CODE WHEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD LOTW.
ALL IN IS CORRECT , CALL AND PASSWORD,LOCATION
I GET THIS BACK FROM LOTW
ATTEMPT TO CONNECT TO LOTW FAILED: RESPONSEINFO 12157
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
THANKS IN ADAVANCE
From the DXLab wiki:

"if uploading or synchronizing produces an error message containing the error code 12029 or 12157, verify that all of Internet Explorer's Use TLS options are enabled: (note that you must do this whether or not you use Internet Explorer as your web browser)”

More information at

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWConnectivityErrors

Hope this helps.

73.