Topics

PA bridge

Tom

I was just watching a You tube video and a reference was made to a DXlab app called PA bridge. The operator was using a Flex with a new 2kw kit amp. Does anyone know what app he refers to?

73 DE NB2A
Tom

I was just watching a You tube video and a reference was made to a DXlab app called PA bridge. The operator was using a Flex with a new 2kw kit amp. Does anyone know what app he refers to?

+ There is not DXLab application named "PA bridge". If someone else has developed an application with that name, I am unaware of it.

+ Some amplifiers with the ability to track the transceiver's frequency do so by monitoring the CAT messages between a transceiver control application (like Commander) and the transceiver. If your transceiver is connect to your transceiver via a direct USB connection (making the signals conveying the CAT commands and responses inaccessible), or if your amplifier does not understand your transceiver's CAT protocol, Commander's Secondary CAT Port can be used to provide frequency reports in a well-known CAT protocol (e.g. Kenwood), independently of the protocol used by the Primary transceiver.

Kent Olsen

Tom

Can you post the link to the video?

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 9:25 AM Tom via Groups.Io <nb2a=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I was just watching a You tube video and a reference was made to a DXlab app called PA bridge. The operator was using a Flex with a new 2kw kit amp. Does anyone know what app he refers to?

73 DE NB2A
Tom

Tom

After viewing it again it must be the app that is used with the amp to interface with DXlabs.. You can find it on W4EEY you tube channel.

Kent Olsen

Tom

I do not see the video you are referring to on w4eey's YouTube channel. Could you please post the link to it?

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT