Topics

2Tone update problem

Bob N9AKR

Hi Dave,

WW is not able to switch my 2Tone reception soundcard selections anymore in the multiradio soundcard screen.
Switching them manually in 2Tone works fine. I’m running a Win10 home version 64 bit machine if it matters with the 64bit 2Tone version.
2Tone 15.05 works fine. Also have a question. How do you unselect an entry in the multiradio phone transmission selection? I made a
bogus entry and can’t delete it .There’s no empty window to select either as I don’t want any entry there at all.

Bob, N9AKR

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments

WW is not able to switch my 2Tone reception soundcard selections anymore in the MultiRadio soundcard screen.

+ That's an oversight in the "support multiple versions of 2Tone" enhancement in WinWarbler 9.3.7. I've sent you a corrected version of WinWarbler; please let me know how it goes.

Also have a question. How do you unselect an entry in the MultiRadio phone transmission selection? I made a bogus entry and can’t delete it .There’s no empty window to select either as I don’t want any entry there at all.

+ All of the soundcard selectors in WinWarbler expect you to specify a soundcard; that's why none of them include a blank option. If you're not using MultiRadio phone transmission, just select a valid soundcard output section.