Topics

JTAlert logging each qso twice in DXkeeper

Paul&Tracy Richards

Hello

I am using JTAlert in conjunction with DXkeeper for automatic logging
It is working well except for the fact that it is logging each qso twice.
Can any one suggest what may be causing this problem or should I post to JTAlert forum?

Cheers and Thanks
Paul - vk4ma

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/02/2019 6:28 pm, sales@... wrote:
I am using JTAlert in conjunction with DXkeeper for automatic logging
It is working well except for the fact that it is logging each qso twice.
Can any one suggest what may be causing this problem or should I post to JTAlert forum?

Cheers and Thanks
Paul - vk4ma
Turn off DXKeeper logging in JTDX.

de Laurie VK3AMA