DX View

Jim - KR9U

Recently there has been talk of using DXView as an alternative to Geochron.

However, the map is pretty small and I see no way to enlarge it to fill a screen.  Is it possible to do this or can it be implemented?

Jim - KR9U

Recently there has been talk of using DXView as an alternative to Geochron.

However, the map is pretty small and I see no way to enlarge it to fill a screen. Is it possible to do this or can it be
implemented?

+ WinWarbler interoperates with both "DX Atlas" and "Google Earth", both of which can fill a screen with their world map. See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ActiveDXPlottingDXAtlas>

+ and

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GoogleEarthPlotting>

+ "DX Atlas" costs $30 after a 30-day free trial, but "Google Earth" is free.

+ I had always intended to make DXView's built-in world map scalable, but the ability to interoperate with "DX Atlas" and "Google
Earth" dramatically lowered the priority of this task.

Pretty sure there is a way to "Port" the DXlabs data to a separate computer that has dxlabs on it with DX Atlas so that
I could use a separate monitor (third Monitor)

with the server tool

But not sure ???

Dave can you point me to the right direction

I know I should be able to find it in the Manual but it alludes me

Thanks in adavance

Steve
KG5VK

WA8Y Steven

DXAtlas

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018, 8:16 PM Jim - KR9U <kr9u@...> wrote:

Recently there has been talk of using DXView as an alternative to Geochron.

However, the map is pretty small and I see no way to enlarge it to fill a screen.  Is it possible to do this or can it be implemented?

Jim - KR9U

Pretty sure there is a way to "Port" the DXlabs data to a separate computer that has dxlabs on it with DX Atlas so that I could use a separate monitor (third Monitor)

+ I'm not aware of a way to do that, Steve; for DXView to interoperate with DX Atlas, the two applications must be running on the same PC. You can of course attach a 3rd monitor to that PC.

Thanks for the answer
I will add a video card

cheers!
Steve