A index

Julio Peralta

Just saw where SC is reporting an A index of 76. Can that be right? Also see where IonoProbe is reporting the same number. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a A number that high.

Julio, W4HY

Just saw where SC is reporting an A index of 76. Can that be right?

+ Yes.

Also see where IonoProbe is reporting the same number. I don't think I've ever seen a A number that high.

+ The maximum A-index value is 400; see

<https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/help/the-ap-index>

Julio Peralta

Thanks for the info I had no idea it could go that high.

Julio