DXKeeper: "LotW sent" not setting to "Y"

Mike Dower

Good evening all,

I'm not sure if this question has been addressed before - if so, my apologies.

My XYL is using DXKeeper, and has discovered that a large number of her QSOs before mid-2017 which were previously uploaded to LotW (possibly via file uploaded to the LotW website, and not via DXKeeper) have the "LotW sent" field (in the "Online QSL" group of the "Log QSOs" tab)  still set to "U".  Syncing LotW uploads via "Sync LotW QSOs" on the "QSL" tab doesn't change this "LotW sent" field to "Y".  In some cases, the other stations have QSLed via LotW and DXKeeper shows this.  Re-uploading the QSOs to LotW, and later syncing the LotW QSOs, does not change the "LotW sent" field from "U" to "Y".

What do we need to do fix this?

Regards,

Mike VK2IG

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 5:06 AM, Mike Dower <vk2ig@...> wrote:
Good evening all,

I'm not sure if this question has been addressed before - if so, my
apologies.

My XYL is using DXKeeper, and has discovered that a large number of her QSOs
before mid-2017 which were previously uploaded to LotW (possibly via file
uploaded to the LotW website, and not via DXKeeper) have the "LotW sent"
field (in the "Online QSL" group of the "Log QSOs" tab) still set to "U".
Syncing LotW uploads via "Sync LotW QSOs" on the "QSL" tab doesn't change
this "LotW sent" field to "Y". In some cases, the other stations have QSLed
via LotW and DXKeeper shows this. Re-uploading the QSOs to LotW, and later
syncing the LotW QSOs, does not change the "LotW sent" field from "U" to
"Y".

What do we need to do fix this?
Start here: http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DebugUnacceptedLotW

73,

~iain / N6ML

Mike Dower

Thanks Iain,

I checked through each of the 10 items in the page you referenced, and I couldn't find anything wrong.

DXKeeper shows 380 (!!!) QSOs which are still (stubbornly) set to "U".  I have looked at the list of QSOs on my XYL's LotW account, and comparing a few between LotW and DXKeeper didn't show any errors, etc, so I think it's safe to assume that there is a high likelihood that the 380 QSOs in DXKeeper and LotW all match?  Some of them even show QSLs received in both LotW and DXKeeper.

I'm wondering if the best way to fix this is to do a bulk change of "U" to "Y" using the "DXKeeper Advanced Sorts, Filters & Modifiers" page in order to convince the software that what the humans are seeing is actually correct?

Regards,

Mike VK2IG