Topics

2020 DX Marathon

ekuebert

I have updated DXKeeper DX Marathon Real Time Tracking for 2020 and I  have not changed SpotCollector settings (audio or other) but my audio announcements have disappeared. Is there some type of early year dead period? If so what are the parameters and do I have any control? THANKS!
--
Ed, K5EK

I have updated DXKeeper DX Marathon Real Time Tracking for 2020 and I have not changed SpotCollector settings (audio or other) but my audio announcements have disappeared. Is there some type of early year dead period?

+ No, there is no such "early year dead period".

+ Are active stations needed for the 2020 Marathon appearing in SpotCollector's Spot Database Display as "needed"?

Elmer Steingass

Ed:

I am sure Dave can provide more guidance on this as well, if he hasn't already.

You  need to go into the "Check Progress" tab at the top of the log page display, then cliick on the "config" button at the bottom.
Then go the DX Marathon area and click on the "Year, Category, Score Sheet Info" button and set the year to 2020.  You also need to check all of the bands you want to get spots for as well as the modes you want to follow.  This will fix it.  I just did the same thing yesterday.

73..........de Goose, W8AV

I have updated DXKeeper DX Marathon Real Time Tracking for 2020 and I  have not changed SpotCollector settings (audio or other) but my audio announcements have disappeared. Is there some type of early year dead period? If so what are the parameters and do I have any control? THANKS!
--
Ed, K5EK

I am sure Dave can provide more guidance on this as well, if he hasn't already.

+ My guidance is here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ResetMarathonAwardTracking>