Topics

Standard ADIF File - Definition

Robie

Dave,

I am learning about ADIF and how it is used.  I have a question about the term starndard ADIF.  On the DXKeeper Import QSOs tab the first option under the ADIF style optionsarea is: standard ADIF.  What is the definition of this type of file?

Thanks in advance,
Robie - AJ4F

Jim Miller, AB3CV

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 1:39 PM, Robie <ruler55@...> wrote:
Dave,

I am learning about ADIF and how it is used.  I have a question about the term starndard ADIF.  On the DXKeeper Import QSOs tab the first option under the ADIF style optionsarea is: standard ADIF.  What is the definition of this type of file?

Thanks in advance,
Robie - AJ4F

http://www.adif.org/adif.html

+ www.adif.org is not the official ADIF site; the person who operates it does not participate in ADIF development.

+ The "official" ADIF web site is here:

http://www.adif.org.uk/

+ The specification of current version of ADIF is here:

http://www.adif.org.uk/308/ADIF_308.htm

+ The Yahoo group in which changes are proposed, critiqued, and debated is here:

+ You might find it instructive to review the first version of ADIF, which is here:

http://www.adif.org.uk/100/adif10.htm

Robie

Dave and Jim,

Thanks for your responses.  I'll dig in.

Robie - AJ4F

+ AA6YQ comments below