From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2018 7:58 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] ADIF for LOTW submission

I must be missing something on ADIF for LOTW submissions as I'm still new to some DXLab stuff I haven't used yet.

After the ARRL DX contest weekend, I used DX Keeper's Export QSOs to create or Export ADIF for LOTW for this weekends QSO. However, a look at the ADIF created shows it has a lot more log data in there than what I have seen on other ADIF logs submitted by other logging programs. Not just the basic QSO data, but it seems to have all my DX Keeper data in the ADIF file, most of which is not necessary for an LOTW submission.

Is this normal for DX Lab?

Or did I do something wrong for LOTW ADIF file creation?

"Export ADIF for LoTW" is identical to "Export ADIF" with some additional functionality, as described in
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Export.htm#Exporting to LotW>

Manually filtering the Log Page Display, using "Export ADIF for LoTW" to generate an ADIF file, and then invoking TQSL is a manual approach that ignores DXKeeper's automation of this process. Take a look at
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSL.htm#QSLing via LotW>