Topics

Spots not showing up in Spot Collector

Norman Heyen

Hi group,

I’m not sure what I nave managed to change but I am no longer getting spots to appear in SC. When I open the individual spot source windows, there are spots showing. But none display in the main SC window.

I’ve hit the ‘X’ button to clear things, there isn’t an entry in the call box. The only filter I have set is the Bands (boxes checked for the bands that I have an antenna for).

This has always worked for me in the past but haven’t been on the radio lately so not sure where I went wrong or accidentally checked or unchecked a box.

Running SC 7.8.8 on an old XP box. Everything else I use seems to be OK, just SC not doing its thing.

Any pointers or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Norman

KC9NVN

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
I'm not sure what I nave managed to change but I am no longer getting spots to appear in SC. When I open the individual spot source
windows, there are spots showing. But none display in the main SC window.

I've hit the 'X' button to clear things, there isn't an entry in the call box. The only filter I have set is the Bands (boxes
checked for the bands that I have an antenna for).

This has always worked for me in the past but haven't been on the radio lately so not sure where I went wrong or accidentally
checked or unchecked a box.

Running SC 7.8.8 on an old XP box. Everything else I use seems to be OK, just SC not doing its thing.

Any pointers or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Take a look at
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/EmptyDatabase>

If that doesn't get you going, please let me know.

Danny Douglas

Check your computer time and date.  Remember to check AM versus PM.  That catches a lot of people.

N7DC@...
Ex WN5QMX,WA5UKR,ET2US,ET3USA,SV0WPP,VS6DD,N7DC/YV5/G5CTB
QSL Bureau, DIRECT, LOTW Preferred, eQSL used but upload at a courtesy only, as do not use the system for awards.

On February 18, 2018 at 12:43 PM "'Norman Heyen' n.heyen@... [dxlab]" <dxlab@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank you Danny –

Got it in one, the time was off by 12 hours. Kind of surprising since I have the Dimension 4 app installed. But the default setting is to only correct for a 2 hour difference.

Once I got the time set correctly, all is well again.

73,

Norman

KC9NVN