Topics

No Receive in WinWarbler

Alan Swinger

Dave - Hooked headphone to the K3 Line Out (goes to Computer Soundcard Input) and I hear RTTY signals all OK. I also changed to a different cable and still no Receive indications on WW except for a dot in the middle of the circular screen in the RTTY Receive section of WW.
It looks as if something is turned off but don't recall changing any settings.
Thoughts? - alan K9MBQ