Topics

SmartSDR V2 and DXLabs on remote client

Steve McMullin

I am looking for a setup guide to configure DXLabs (Commander) to run on a client computer using the new V2 remote SmartSDR software?

John K3MA

Ron Rosson

I am assuming that you are referring to Flex Radio Smart Connect. If so you will need to ensure that SmartCAT and SmartSDR are logged into your Smart Connect account. Once that is working properly you configure the DXLab suite as if the radio is local. Keep in mind any modes with the Flex that require DAX will not work since DAX does not test support Smart Connect.

Hope this helps.

--
73 de KF5JRA
Ron

On Dec 18, 2017, at 5:57 AM, runner57us@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

I am looking for a setup guide to configure DXLabs (Commander) to run on a client computer using the new V2 remote SmartSDR software?

John K3MA

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below