Topics

unwanted spots..

Al Groff

Since the last SC update, running with the need filter enabled, I have been seeing spots for United States stations on 20meter CW/SSB.. I likely US confirmed hundreds of times so its not needed for DXCC. SC recompute did not change the result.

AL, K0VM

Tom-KQ5S <kq5stom@...>

Hi Al,
If you right click on one of the spots and then click on the display award tracking it should show you what award is triggering the spot.

-----------------
73,
Tom - KQ5S

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 9:00 AM, Al K0VM al.k0vm@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

Since the last SC update, running with the need filter enabled, I have been seeing spots for United States stations on 20meter CW/SSB.. I likely US confirmed hundreds of times so its not needed for DXCC. SC recompute did not change the result.

AL, K0VM

Al Groff

That shows DXCC United Statyes as the only award Mixed worked sought, 20m not worked sought, Phone worked sought..

I have 100's US worked and confirmed on 20m SSB in the DXK database.

AL, K0VM

On 10/10/2017 9:19 AM, Tom-KQ5S kq5stom@... [dxlab] wrote:

Hi Al,
If you right click on one of the spots and then click on the display award tracking it should show you what award is triggering the spot.

-----------------
73,
Tom - KQ5S

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 9:00 AM, Al K0VM al.k0vm@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

Since the last SC update, running with the need filter enabled, I have been seeing spots for United States stations on 20meter CW/SSB.. I likely US confirmed hundreds of times so its not needed for DXCC. SC recompute did not change the result.

AL, K0VM

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
Since the last SC update, running with the need filter enabled, I have been seeing spots for United States stations on 20meter CW/SSB.. I likely US confirmed hundreds of times so its not needed for DXCC. SC recompute did not change the result.

With the Need filter active, please right-click the Spot Database Entry for a US station, and then select "Display Award Tracking for ..." in the popup menu. In the "Realtime Award Tracking" window that appears, what explanation is shown for why the station is "needed"?

AA6YQ comments below