From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 11:15 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] PSK not working with WinWarbler

My RTTY is working fine with WinWarbler, but all of a sudden PSK is not.  When I go to PSK the transmitter keys, but no audio is generated.  The PSK settings are per the DXLab Wiki.  Like I said, it works fine in RTTY, but not PSK.

>>>Are you transmitting RTTY via AFSK or FSK?

Jim Cary

Hi Dave,

AFSK.

Jim

Dave AA6YQ

Transmitting RTTY AFSK uses the same signal paths, soundcard settings, and Windows mixer settings as transmitting PSK – so it’s not obvious why the latter is not working.

What changes did you make to your hardware or software around the time PSK transmission stopped working?

Do you have a Workspace populated with your “known good” settings?