Copy CW

Irwin Darack <idarack@...>

Is there a way to set up DxLab (WinWabler?) to copy CW just as it does for RTTY and PSK31

Thanks

--
Irwin KD3TB

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Irwin Darack idarack@gmail.com [dxlab]
<dxlab@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Is there a way to set up DxLab (WinWabler?) to copy CW just as it does for RTTY and PSK31
See:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CW_Operation

73,

~iain / N6ML

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 3:30 PM, iain macdonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org> wrote:
On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Irwin Darack idarack@gmail.com [dxlab]
<dxlab@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Is there a way to set up DxLab (WinWabler?) to copy CW just as it does for RTTY and PSK31
See:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CW_Operation
and, if you happen to have a K3[S] or KX3;

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/K3CWRTTYXcv

(this page should really be linked to the CW_Operation one)

73,

~iain / N6ML

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below