From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 7:54 AM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] LoTW and my old calls

I vaguely remember discussion about this in the past.
When DXK is directed to obtain LoTW qsls for me, does it also check for my old callsigns?
Like my Novice call and previous callsign.
WN9VOL, WA9VOL.
All calls and qsos were made from the same location.

On the LoTW tab of DXKeeper's "QSL Configuration" window, what is specified in the Options panel's "Limit Sync operations to this station callsign" box?
If this box is empty, then the "Sync LoTW QSLs" operations will report confirmations of QSOs made with all of the "station callsigns" associated with your LoTW account. If this box specifies W9OL, then "Sync LoTW QSLs" is only reporting confirmations of QSOs made as W9OL; in the latter case, change W9OL to WN9VOL, and then invoke "Sync LoTW QSLs". Do the same for WA9VOL. Then change the "Limit Sync operations to this station callsign" box back to W9OL.