From: aa6yq@...
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2014 2:13 AM
Subject: [dxlab] Windows 9 is coming

<http://winsupersite.com/windows-8/threshold-be-called-windows-9-ship-april-2015>

Peter Laws / N5UWY

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 2:13 AM, <aa6yq@...> wrote:

Really?  Well, every other release has been OK if you count 8/8.1 as being one version.  XP (SP2+) good, Vista bad, W7 good, W8/8.1 bad, W9 ... ?  Like Star Trek movies, only odd numbers good here.

Try Googling this phrase, Gary:

make windows 8 look like 7

The slow bootup may be the result of pre-installed bloatware. Run MSConfig to see what applications Windows has been configured to automatically start, and then disable the ones you don’t need.