(No subject)

Gary K6JAJ

Hi all

I am changing to a new computer and thought this would be a good time to
purge my email list. If you want to stay in my address book just return
this email.

If you don't then just don't return it!

May you all have a very merry Christmas Holladay.

And a Very Happy New Year

Gary K6JAJ Haugen.

By for now. Going for a ride in my new LOTUS!!

Kurt Cathcart

Thank you for giving my email address to everybody in your list. Next
time think before you send.

Hroller McKnutt <hroller@...>

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Kurt Cathcart, KR2C <kurt@...> wrote:
Thank you for giving my email address to everybody in your list. Next
time think before you send.
Unless you got that direct (and I'm guessing you didn't since you
replied to the list), he didn't give anyone your address. They got the
dxlab address but that's pretty public anyhow.

Mike
KD0TGR
--
Nullo edactore ligni, consilium cedet. - Countess Magda

Bill Turner <dezrat1242@...>