From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
Jay Bromley
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 2:03 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] WW scope rotation

Hi Everyone!

In the stand alone MMTTY program I have the scope rotation reversed to match
my main tuning knob direction. This works OK.

How are you reversing scope rotation in standalone MMTTY, Jay?

Jay Bromley <jayw5jay@...>

How are you reversing scope rotation in standalone MMTTY, Jay?

By going to MMTTY's options, at the bottom select "Setup MMTTY", then under
the Font/Window Tab there is a check box for "reverse rotation" under the
color selection for "XYScope".

73 de w5jay/jay..

Thanks! I'll investigate tomorrow when some RTTY stations are QRV.

How are you reversing scope rotation in standalone MMTTY, Jay?

By going to MMTTY's options, at the bottom select "Setup MMTTY", then under
the Font/Window Tab there is a check box for "reverse rotation" under the
color selection for "XYScope".

73 de w5jay/jay..

AA6YQ comments below