From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
philp51@...
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 5:16 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Problems With Pathfinder and Commander in Windows 7
64bit

Hi, I tried giving full access privileges to all users etc in Dxlab folder,
and even tried to run the programs outside the program directories, but I
keep getting "mousewheelcontrol.ocx or its dependencies missing or invalid"
when loading commander. For pathfinder, I get "msinet.ocx or its
dependencies missing or invalid". Any ideas for solving these problems? I
used the 2 programs without problems in XP. Tnx...Phil NS2R

Into what folders have you installed Commander and Pathfinder?

Phil <philp51@...>

Hi Dave, I installed them into DXlab folder outside the program folder. I just downloaded the newest versions and unzipped. I didn’t use the Dxlab manager to download and install. tnx..phil

Hi, I tried giving full access privileges to all users etc in Dxlab folder,
and even tried to run the programs outside the program directories, but I
keep getting "mousewheelcontrol.ocx or its dependencies missing or invalid"
when loading commander. For pathfinder, I get "msinet.ocx or its
dependencies missing or invalid". Any ideas for solving these problems? I
used the 2 programs without problems in XP. Tnx...Phil NS2R

Into what folders have you installed Commander and Pathfinder?

AA6YQ comments below