Sync LotW QSOs and Sync LotW QSL failure

Joerg Vollbrecht <dl4cf@...>

Hi Dave,

I was just going to download my LotW QSLs and sync LotW QSOs. But that
didn't work for some reason. I received to following error message: "Unable
to download from LotW: download failure" Uploading to LotW works just fine.
Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

73

Joe, DL4CF

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=3007837/grpspId=1705063108/msgId
=109422/stime=1344266967/nc1=4025291/nc2=5898817/nc3=5028928>

__,

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
I was just going to download my LotW QSLs and sync LotW QSOs. But that
didn't work for some reason. I received to following error message: "Unable
to download from LotW: download failure" Uploading to LotW works just fine.
Any idea?

Take a look at the "Download Failure" section of
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWConnectivityErrors>