DXKeeper Callbook error

Chuck, WS1L

Tonight I am getting an error message from DXKeeper like:

Callbook Error: A subscription is required to access the full data

I am logged in to Pathfinder with my XML account. I terminated and
restarted both DXKeeper and Pathfinder, still getting this popup error with
every attempt to lookup - Capture window <enter> and Spot Collector
double-click, for example.

Cut/paste the call into the pathfinder window returns the expected QRZ
webpage for that call.

73 de Chuck, WS1L

--

===================
Chuck Chandler

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
Tonight I am getting an error message from DXKeeper like:

Callbook Error: A subscription is required to access the full data

I am logged in to Pathfinder with my XML account. I terminated and
restarted both DXKeeper and Pathfinder, still getting this popup error with
every attempt to lookup - Capture window <enter> and Spot Collector
double-click, for example.

Cut/paste the call into the pathfinder window returns the expected QRZ
webpage for that call.

Have you logged into QRZ.com to see if your XML subscription has expired?

Chuck, WS1L

Indeed, checking further showed that I have no active subscription. Odd
that I didn't get any reminder, but now I know what to look for!

73 de Chuck, WS1L

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com> wrote:

**

AA6YQ comments below