Moving LOTW to Win7 system

jackdrew32

Dave:

Migrating LOTW from WinXP to Win7. Cannot get the certificates to transfer. Have tried Using Tqsl.exe in Program x86 folder and
Also TrustedQSL folder on C:// drive. Results are the same. Downloaded the Migration instructions and followed step by step. When I get to the point of TQSLCert.exe, Load certificate step it gives me an error that the certificate is out of date. Don't know how to proceed now because both Certificates that I have are still good according to LOTW properties on XP system. Frustration rampant...

tks es Happy Holidays to all
Jack kk5zy

iain macdonnell - N6ML

Jack,

You must install the latest version (1.13) of the TrustedQSL software
(on the old computer as well as the new one) before starting the
transfer. You can get it here:

http://www.arrl.org/instructions

73,

~iain / N6ML

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 4:11 PM, jackdrew32 <jackdrew32@...> wrote:

Dave:

Migrating LOTW from WinXP to Win7. Cannot get the certificates to transfer. Have tried Using Tqsl.exe in Program x86 folder and
Also TrustedQSL folder on C:// drive. Results are the same. Downloaded the Migration instructions and followed step by step. When I get to the point of TQSLCert.exe, Load certificate step it gives me an error that the certificate is out of date. Don't know how to proceed now because both Certificates that I have are still good according to LOTW properties on XP system. Frustration rampant...

tks es Happy Holidays to all
Jack kk5zy

Larry Knain

Are you using TQSL 1.13? I had a problem renewing certs a couple of weeks
ago that gave me a similar response but I was still using TQSL 1.11. Moving
to 1.13 solved my issue. 1.11 had an older root certificate that had expired.
The root cert changed in TQSL 1.13.

73, Larry W6NWS