From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
Bill
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 6:13 PM
To: DXLabs List
Subject: [dxlab] mouse over question

I normally have SC on the secondary monitor.
As far as I can see, all the SC mouseovers appear on the 'Primary'
monitor and sometimes blend into the color of what I have positioned at
the upper left corner.

Is this correct or can I reposition the mouseovers?

That's a defect in the commercial control (TrueDBGrid Pro) used to
implement both SpotCollector's Spot Database Display and DXKeeper's Log Page
Display.

Upgrades of this control have been available for years, but I have been
reluctant to try them for fear of leaping from the frying pan to the fire.

Bill <w9ol@...>

understood.
not a problem

AA6YQ comments below
I normally have SC on the secondary monitor.
As far as I can see, all the SC mouseovers appear on the 'Primary'
monitor and sometimes blend into the color of what I have positioned at
the upper left corner.

Is this correct or can I reposition the mouseovers?

That's a defect in the commercial control (TrueDBGrid Pro) used to
implement both SpotCollector's Spot Database Display and DXKeeper's
Log Page
Display.

Upgrades of this control have been available for years, but I have been
reluctant to try them for fear of leaping from the frying pan to the fire.

At least egotists don't talk about other people, too.
Bill H. in Chicagoland
Doing my best to annoy nearly everyone since 1945.
webcams at http://w9ol-towercam.webhop.org
weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org
live weathercam chat hhweather.chatango.com