Need eQsl config help

xlhrules

HI all, I am currently transitioning my qso database to DXKeeper. I have things configured to show LOTW members as yellow in the log files, but I can't get it to show eQsl members as pink. Not sure what I am doing wrong. In the Database info window DXCC and LOTW show path names etc, but the eQsl has a ? and no pathway.
I have ticked the box to indicate LOTW/eQsl members in the log tab, and in the config qsl/eQsl config tab I have my eQsl login/password set etc, but the update eQsl AG button is greyed out. I have dxView installed but not running----Any thoughts to point me in the right direction. Any help would be most appreciated.---Tnx---Ted/KQ4MZ

Dave AA6YQ

On the Databases tab of DXView's Configuration window, direct DXView to install the eQSL database.

--- In dxlab@yahoogroups.com, "xlhrules" <tjbitt@...> wrote:

HI all, I am currently transitioning my qso database to DXKeeper. I have things configured to show LOTW members as yellow in the log files, but I can't get it to show eQsl members as pink. Not sure what I am doing wrong. In the Database info window DXCC and LOTW show path names etc, but the eQsl has a ? and no pathway.
I have ticked the box to indicate LOTW/eQsl members in the log tab, and in the config qsl/eQsl config tab I have my eQsl login/password set etc, but the update eQsl AG button is greyed out. I have dxView installed but not running----Any thoughts to point me in the right direction. Any help would be most appreciated.---Tnx---Ted/KQ4MZ

xlhrules

Thanks, Dave---did the trick---Ted--KQ4MZ