my tower and the storm slightly off topic

Bill <w9ol@...>

I had nested my crankup tower well prior to this storm hitting.
The antenna was approximately at the 35 feet level
Now it's at the 25 feet asl

that's 'Above Snow Level'.

Dave, can you convert that 'Improve SFI button' to a NMS button?

NMS = No More Snow....
worst storm in my 66 years

and it's not expected to stop for at least 8 more hours

--
---------------------------
If you were using OS/2, you'd probably be home by now.

Richard J. Fiero II W5TFW <joeyw5tfw@...>

I am TRULY " Shaken by the things I hear from you Guys ! "

where is your TRUST in AL Gore ! ~~~~~~~~~he has made Billions of dollars lying to all of YOU !

by the way, where IS al Gore ? surely he can explain this ?

MY NMS Button so far this year is functioning WELL !

now LAST Year,.............................................. we wont go there !

Louisiana State University !

I had nested my crankup tower well prior to this storm hitting.
The antenna was approximately at the 35 feet level
Now it's at the 25 feet asl

that's 'Above Snow Level'.

Dave, can you convert that 'Improve SFI button' to a NMS button?

NMS = No More Snow....
worst storm in my 66 years

and it's not expected to stop for at least 8 more hours

--
---------------------------
If you were using OS/2, you'd probably be home by now.
---------------------------
Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://w9ol-towercam.webhop.org
weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org
live weathercam chat hhweather.chatango.com

Lee Ratcliff

Well, think of it this way. Imagine what the ground reflectivity will be once it stops snowing...........

Lee
KC4ART

Alan Beagley <ajbeagley@...>

On 02/02/11 06:04 am, Richard J. Fiero II W5TFW wrote:

I am TRULY " Shaken by the things I hear from you Guys ! "

where is your TRUST in AL Gore ! ~~~~~~~~~he has made Billions of dollars lying to all of YOU !

by the way, where IS al Gore ? surely he can explain this ?
Never mind Al Gore. AIUI, warmer oceans mean that the air picks up more moisture that then falls either as rain or as snow when it reaches cooler regions.

73

Alan NV8A

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
--- In dxlab@..., "Richard J. Fiero II W5TFW" <joeyw5tfw@...> wrote:

I am TRULY " Shaken by the things I hear from you Guys ! "

where is your TRUST in AL Gore ! ~~~~~~~~~he has made Billions of dollars lying to all of YOU !

by the way, where IS al Gore ? surely he can explain this ?
Political comments or discussion are off-limits here. I expect this to stop immediately.