From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
it9fga
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 6:37 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] DxKeeper 9.2.7

Hi to all,

after log a qso, I can modify all fields except ADDRESS..sam on your side ?

A QSO's address item can be modified by enabling the QSL panel in the
"Log Panels" panel on the Configuration window's Log tab.

If yuo have "Require Edit to modify logged QSOs" enabled, you'll have to
click the Edit button before modifying the Address (or any other) item.

it9fga <it9fga@...>

You are right Dave, sorry my mistake!

73's de

Giuseppe, IT9FGA