From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
Mike34230
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 12:46 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] DXKeeper: confirming eqsl qsos

I would like to confirm received eqsls only. Is there a way to sync eqsl
and have "eqsl sent" set to "R" (if it's not already "Y"), then use the "add
requested" button to add the newly received q's to the queue?

From an automation perspective, DXKeeper assumes that if you're
participating in eQSL.cc that you will upload every logged QSO to eQSL.cc.
You can do that by

- enabling the "Upload each QSO logged via the Capture window to eQSL.cc"
option

or

- enabling the "Initialize eQSL Sent to 'R' for each logged or imported QSO"
option and then periodically invoking "Add Requested" with the "QSL Via"
panel set to eQSL.cc to populate the QSL Queue with a batch of
not-yet-uploaded QSOs followed by "Upload to eQSL" to upload that batch.

To implement a "confirm received eQSLs only" policy, you would
1. on the Main window's QSL tab, set the "QSL Via" panel to eQSL.cc, and
invoke the "Sync eQSL.cc QSLs" function

2. filter the Log Page Display with the SQL expression

(APP_DXKEEPER_eQSL_QSL_SENT <> 'Y') and (APP_DXKEEPER_eQSL_QSL_RCVD IN

4. on the Main window's QSL tab,

4a. invoke the "Add All" function

4b. invoke the "Upload to eQSL.cc" function

This is more work than simply invoking "Add Requested" followed by
"Upload to eQSL.cc".

In my opinion, if you're going to participate in eQSL.cc, you should
peridocially upload all of your not-yet-uploaded QSOs; DXKeeper
intentionally makes it easy to do this.