TQSL Station Locations missing

wb2nvr <wb2nvr@...>

Hi Dave -

I just installed DXKeeper on a new computer, and it's not seeing my station locations. In the DXKeeper QSL Configuration tab, I entered the TQSL.exe pathname. I don't remember how to browse to the location where my certificates are stored. They're in a sub folder to the location of the TQSL path.

I'd really appreciate it if you would point me in the right direction.

TNX ES 73,

Bob WB2NVR

Richard B Drake

You can see and edit your station locations by running TQSL.exe.

73, Rich - W3ZJ

wb2nvr wrote:

Hi Dave -

I just installed DXKeeper on a new computer, and it's not seeing my station locations. In the DXKeeper QSL Configuration tab, I entered the TQSL.exe pathname. I don't remember how to browse to the location where my certificates are stored. They're in a sub folder to the location of the TQSL path.

I'd really appreciate it if you would point me in the right direction.

TNX ES 73,

Bob WB2NVR

wb2nvr <wb2nvr@...>

Hi Rich -

Thanks! Yes, I see my certificates in TQSL. I don't see them in the DXKeeper QSL configuration page, in the TQSL section. There is a drop down window for station locations - mine is blank. Clicking Update has no effect. TQSL is installed, and all the certificates are valid.

73,
Bob WB2NVR

wb2nvr wrote:
Hi Dave -

I just installed DXKeeper on a new computer, and it's not seeing my station locations. In the DXKeeper QSL Configuration tab, I entered the TQSL.exe pathname. I don't remember how to browse to the location where my certificates are stored. They're in a sub folder to the location of the TQSL path.

I'd really appreciate it if you would point me in the right direction.

TNX ES 73,

Bob WB2NVR

James Besancon

Bob

Look under DXK/QSL/QSL Config/LoTW.

This is where the password, path and QTH are set up.

73 - Jim - K8SIA

--- In dxlab@yahoogroups.com <mailto:dxlab%40yahoogroups.com> , Rich - W3ZJ

wb2nvr wrote:
Hi Dave -

I just installed DXKeeper on a new computer, and it's not seeing my
station locations. In the DXKeeper QSL Configuration tab, I entered the
TQSL.exe pathname. I don't remember how to browse to the location where my
certificates are stored. They're in a sub folder to the location of the TQSL
path.

I'd really appreciate it if you would point me in the right direction.

TNX ES 73,

Bob WB2NVR

wb2nvr <wb2nvr@...>

Thanks, Jim.

That's where I'm looking. The drop down window for Station Locations is blank, even after I click on update.

Bob WB2NVR

wb2nvr wrote:
Hi Dave -

I just installed DXKeeper on a new computer, and it's not seeing my
station locations. In the DXKeeper QSL Configuration tab, I entered the
TQSL.exe pathname. I don't remember how to browse to the location where my
certificates are stored. They're in a sub folder to the location of the TQSL
path.

I'd really appreciate it if you would point me in the right direction.

TNX ES 73,

Bob WB2NVR

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
I just installed DXKeeper on a new computer, and it's not seeing my station
locations.

What version of Windows is your new PC running?
In the DXKeeper QSL Configuration tab, I entered the TQSL.exe pathname. I
don't remember how to browse to the location where my certificates are
stored. They're in a sub folder to the location of the TQSL path.

I'd really appreciate it if you would point me in the right direction.

DXKeeper asks Windows for pathname to the registry section where
application data is stored. On my XP system, this is

C:&#92;Documents and Settings&#92;Dave&#92;Application Data

(I am logged into Windows as "Dave"_

DXKeeper then extends this registry pathname to locate the station_data
created by TQSL:

C:&#92;Documents and Settings&#92;Dave&#92;Application Data&#92;TrustedQSL&#92;station_data

If you haven't yet run TQSL to create your station locations, or if you
didn't relocate your station locations from your previous PC to you new PC,
then DXKeeper won's see your station locations.

To move your stations locations from your old PC to your new PC, see
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWMoveStationLocations>

If believe that your station locations should be present on your new PC
but DXKeeper isn't displaying them, please let me know.

wb2nvr <wb2nvr@...>

Hi Dave -

Thanks for the reply.

My problem was that I was never asked to update the station_data file in C:&#92;Documents and Settings, so I didn't know to do it. Once I copied the file from the old computer, everything is where it should be.

Thanks for the help! And thanks to everyone who had some suggestions, too. This is really a great reflector!!

73 ES GUD DX,

Bob WB2NVR

AA6YQ comments below