LOTW Certificate out of range?

CSM\(r\) Gary Huber - AB9M

When I renewed my license (AB9M), I did not change or update my LOTW certificate. Now past the previous expected expiration of AB9M, 12/12/09, LOTW uploads are "out of range on line 5" and will not complete. Where do I make the change to allow LOTW uploads? Do I have to change the LOTW certificate by getting a new one?

Best regards,

CSM(r) Gary Huber - AB9M
9679 Heron Bay Rd
Bloomington, IL 61705
(309-662-0604)
www.csm-gh.com
glhuber@...
gary.huber@...

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 11:21 PM, CSM(r) Gary Huber - AB9M
<glhuber@...> wrote:

When I renewed my license (AB9M), I did not change or update my LOTW certificate. Now past the previous expected expiration of AB9M, 12/12/09, LOTW uploads are "out of range on line 5" and will not complete. Where do I make the change to allow LOTW uploads? Do I have to change the LOTW certificate by getting a new one?
Sounds like you do need to renew your LoTW cert - part of that process
will prompt you for new QSO begin and end dates.

~Iain / N6ML

DANNY DOUGLAS <n7dc@...>

Dont put an end date on them. I wasnt asked for one, and only gave a beginning date. They can then assume you are still at that address/call, until your certificate runs out in two years.
Danny Douglas
N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB
All 2 years or more (except Novice). Short stints at: DA/PA/SU/HZ/7X/DU
CR9/7Y/KH7/5A/GW/GM/F
Pls QSL direct, buro, or LOTW preferred,
I Do not use, but as a courtesy do upload to eQSL for those who do.
Moderator
DXandTALK
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DXandTalk
Digital_modes