Spot collector 4.7.2 Upgrade

wb2nvr <wb2nvr@...>

Hi Dave -

When I try to upgrade SC to 4.7.2, the file downloads, but I get an
error message during the extraction:

extraction error: error: cannot delete old C:&#92;Program Files&#92;DXLab
Suite&#92;spot Collector/xarraydb.ocx; Upgrade aborted.

Note the forward slash after Spot collector - that's not a typo.

Only choice is to "stab" OK.

All DX LAb programs except Spot Collector were open when I tried to
upgrade.

Bob WB2NVR

Gil GMAIL <rojomn@...>

Very strange. Unlikely a random data error would change &#92; to / . It worked
for me so maybe a retry?
I did not see the name that was assigned to the path.
I assume you are using launcher?

Gil, W0MN http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
N 44.082147 W 92.513085 1050' EN34rb
Hierro Candente, Batir de repente

When I try to upgrade SC to 4.7.2, the file downloads, but I get an
error message during the extraction:

extraction error: error: cannot delete old C:&#92;Program Files&#92;DXLab
Suite&#92;spot Collector/xarraydb.ocx; Upgrade aborted.

Note the forward slash after Spot collector - that's not a typo.

Only choice is to "stab" OK.

All DX LAb programs except Spot Collector were open when I tried to
upgrade.

Bob WB2NVR

As stated in the release notes, you must terminate Commander and
DXKeeper before upgrading SpotCollector.