Commander 6.8.5 filter Groups Problem

wb2nvr <wb2nvr@...>

Hi Dave -

Whenever I started Commander, I was getting an error message to the
effect that the Filter Group file wasn't found, and the default was
being used. I tried to select a different file, and now I've lost the
standard information that was in the listing (radio si an FT1000 MK
V). Where can I download the filter group information, or do I have to
uninstall/reinstall commander?

Thanks!

73,
Bob WB2NVR

Dave AA6YQ

Un-installing and re-installing will not help at all.

Instead, open the Config window's "Filter Grps" tab, and in the "Data File"
panel, delete every character in the Filename box. Then terminate Commander,
and restart Commander. If you open the Config window's "Filter Grps" tab,
you should see the default filter group settings;

Wide, SSB, 2.4k, 2.4k, 2.4k
Wide, CW, 2.4k, 2.4k, 2.4k
Wide, RTTY, 2.4k, 2.4k, 2.4k
Wide, FM, thru, 6.0k, 6.0k
Wide, AM, thru, 6.0k, 6.0k
Wide, PKT, 2.4k, 2.4k, 2.4k
Narrow, SSB, 2.4k, 2.4k, 2.4k
Narrow, CW, 500, 2.4k, 2.4k
Narrow, RTTY, 500, 2.4k, 2.4k
Narrow, FM, thru, 6.0k, 2.4k
Narrow, AM, 2.4k, 2.4k, 2.4k
Narrow, PKT, 500, 2.4k, 2.4k

Then you can either locate your wayward filter group file and direct
Commander to open it, or customize the above settings and save them to a new
filter group file that Commander is configured to open on startup.