10 10 numbers

W0MU

I did not see any tracking for 10-X numbers.  With the new cycle 10m hopefully will be a great fun band again.  Is there any plans to include 10 10 numbers?  It is probably not very difficult to do manually.  I think they might provide a list of all 10-10 numbers they have issued which would be handy for a form fill.

Obviously only contacts on 10m count.

W0MU

I did not see any tracking for 10-X numbers.

+ Despite DXlab being available through the last two solar maxima, there has been little if any interest expressed in tracking 10-10 numbers. You can employ a user-defined item to record a 10-10 number with each QSO, and you can generate a progress report from the 10-10 numbers recorded that way:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UserAwardProgressreports

Is there any plans to include 10 10 numbers?

+ With little if any interest expressed, there are no plans. "Fraction of the DXLab user community that would benefit" if a key factor is assigning priorities to enhancement requests.

Inbody, Don

I have used a user-defined block to record 10-10 numbers.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2022, 19:42 Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I did not see any tracking for 10-X numbers.

+ Despite DXlab being available through the last two solar maxima, there has been little if any interest expressed in tracking 10-10 numbers. You can employ a user-defined item to record a 10-10 number with each QSO, and you can generate a progress report from the 10-10 numbers recorded that way:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UserAwardProgressreports

Is there any plans to include 10 10 numbers?

+ With little if any interest expressed, there are no plans. "Fraction of the DXLab user community that would benefit" if a key factor is assigning priorities to enhancement requests.

Neil W3ZQI

Hi All:
  I use the existing ADIF field SIG for Special Interest groups.   SIG_INFO is for such data as the actual 10-10 number.
       Example: SIG: 10-10   SIG_INFO: 12345
  Similar use for OMISS use SIG: OMISS SIG_INFO: 54321
  And so on for 3905, GERITOL, etc.  No need to use a USER field and these already show on the Details panel.
73 Neil W3ZQI

I use the existing ADIF field SIG for Special Interest groups. SIG_INFO is for such data as the actual 10-10 number.
Example: SIG: 10-10 SIG_INFO: 12345
Similar use for OMISS use SIG: OMISS SIG_INFO: 54321
And so on for 3905, GERITOL, etc. No need to use a USER field and these already show on the Details panel.

+ The advantage of employing a user-defined item is that you can generate a progress report.

W0MU

Fair!  Thanks!

On 6/8/2022 6:42 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I did not see any tracking for 10-X numbers.

+ Despite DXlab being available through the last two solar maxima, there has been little if any interest expressed in tracking 10-10 numbers. You can employ a user-defined item to record a 10-10 number with each QSO, and you can generate a progress report from the 10-10 numbers recorded that way:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UserAwardProgressreports

Is there any plans to include 10 10 numbers?

+ With little if any interest expressed, there are no plans. "Fraction of the DXLab user community that would benefit" if a key factor is assigning priorities to enhancement requests.

Volker Rose

SpotCollector's add on SpotSpy provides support for 10-10

For more information about SpotSpy visit http://www.dl9ho.de/SpotSpy/SpotSpy.htm
Full release is available at http://www.dl9ho.de/adidl.html

73
Volker, DL9HO