From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
Steve Bontempo
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 2:17 AM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] DXKeeper 9.7.5 QSL Stats Bug

Hey Guys, I noticed something odd while checking my qsl statistics and was
wondering if this was a bug or if I might have something hosed up in
DXKeeper. My LOTW report columns are inverted.

For example, for 10M, I have uploaded 25 QSLs to LOTW. Of those 25, 21 have
confirmed. The simple calculation of 21/25 would show that I should be at
84% confirmed BUT DXKeeper is calculating it backwards and showing it as
being 119%, or 25/21. It appears to be doing this for all bands and modes
under the LOTW columns only.

I'm not sure when this changed but I know it used to work properly.

Please attach your "QSL Statistics" report to an email message and send
it to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com