Re: Problem with Spot collector and DXKeeper

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
Phil Sikes
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 6:42 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Problem with Spot collector and DXKeeper

I am still very new to this program so please forgive my ignorance. I read
in the spot collector documentation that double clicking a spot should place
the relevant information into DX Keeper for logging. This is not working on
my installation, all that happens is that DX Keeper comes up with an empty
record with the spotted call in the previous call filter. Any help will be
appreciated.

When you double-click a Spot Database Entry, it's DXKeeper's Capture
window that is populated with information from that Spot Database Entry. To
make the Capture window visible, click the Capture button just above the Log
Page Display on the "Log QSOs" tab of DXKeeper's Main window. The Capture
window is typically what most ops use to log new CW and Phone QSOs. Take a
look at

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/Logging>