Re: Lot of work! Some first impressions.... Yet another question....

John Bastin <jbastin@...>

On Nov 17, 2011, at 18:44:19, Michael Tondee wrote:

Also, just curious about how many Windows of the
DXlab suite the average operator has open at any given time?
Well, for example, I am running one 24-inch 1920 x 1200 display in the shack, and I open Launcher, Commander, DXKeeper (including the Capture window), DXView (Info and World windows), and Spot Collector. Pathfinder is running but minimized until I need it, and WinWarbler is running but minimized. When I click on a RTTY station, WinWarbler comes up in front of some of the other windows for the duration of the QSO, then I minimize it again. Other than that, all of the aforementioned un-minimized windows are running totally unobscured.

Hope this helps.

73,

John K8AJS
jbastin@...