Problem with Spot collector and DXKeeper

Phil Sikes <psikes@...>

I am still very new to this program so please forgive my ignorance. I read
in the spot collector documentation that double clicking a spot should place
the relevant information into DX Keeper for logging. This is not working on
my installation, all that happens is that DX Keeper comes up with an empty
record with the spotted call in the previous call filter. Any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks - Phil N7UX

Kant's categorical imperative. 'Act only according to that maxim whereby you
can at the same time will that it should become a universal law without
contradiction.'

Immanuel Kant 1724-1804