Re: win 7 problem SC and DXK

kk1w2000 <kk1w@...>

I saw this somewhere too, not sure where. I believe the solution was as Dave suggested - let it install whatever it wants to install.

After installing it didn't show up again.

If it wasn't on this list then the N1MM list as they are the only ones I follow close enough to remember.

Jim/KK1W

--- In dxlab@..., "edctexas" <edcintexas@...> wrote:

Yes I have Office 2003 installed on the computer.

The office thing seems strange any ideas? Uninstall Office and reinstall it?

While I'm sure I terminated DXK several times, rebooting the machine has fixed the printer problem.

Ed KE3D

AA6YQ comments below