someone else had same anomaly

unfortunately I don't remember the solution.
I think it was in the N1MM list....pretty sure...

On 10/22/11 9:06 PM, edctexas wrote:

Yes I have Office 2003 installed on the computer.

The office thing seems strange any ideas? Uninstall Office and
reinstall it?

While I'm sure I terminated DXK several times, rebooting the machine
has fixed the printer problem.

Ed KE3D

--- In dxlab@... <mailto:dxlab%40yahoogroups.com>, "Dave
AA6YQ" <aa6yq@...> wrote:

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... <mailto:dxlab%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:dxlab@... <mailto:dxlab%40yahoogroups.com>]On
Behalf Of
edctexas
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 4:24 PM
To: dxlab@... <mailto:dxlab%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [dxlab] win 7 problem SC and DXK

I recently upgraded? to Win 7 32 bit. After installing DXKeeper ans Spot
Collector, I get a strange action. MS Office wants to install itself
when I
start either of these two programs. The other pasts of the Suite do
not do
this.

Do you have Office installed on your Windows 7 system?

The other upgrade problem is that DXKeeper will not print labels. It
says
to enter the paper size. The boxes for paper size have pull downs
but these
are empty. One or two releases prior to this worked in Win XP. Where
do I
enter the paper sizes or what can I put there. I am printing to an
HP 6800
ink jet printer on my local nerwork.

There is a defect in DXKeeper that prevents you from immediately
selecting paper sizes after you select a new printer. To work around
this
defect , terminate and restart DXKeeper. The defect is corrected in
the next
version of DXKeeper.

1024x768x256 That's one MEAN woman!!
Bill H. in Chicagoland

Bill H. in Chicagoland
Doing my best to annoy nearly everyone since 1945.
webcams at http://w9ol-towercam.webhop.org:8080
weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org:8080