"myQTH" and "station call" blinking

Steve K8JQ

Dave,

I'm having a problem importing an ADIF file into DXKeeper. I find the Auxiliary panel's "station call" field label is blinking blue. Ditto the QSL panel's myQTH field label. Both of those fields are blank for the newly imported QSO's. Other fields in those QSO's appear to be correct.

Other (prior) QSO's in the log have those fields populated and there is no blinking.

I have imported thousands of QSO's in recent years without incident, some as recently as last Friday. Perhaps I have inadvertently changed a configuration parameter?

How do I get those fields populated when importing and thereby stop the blinking?

Using DXKeeper 9.7.1.

Thanks.

Steve K8JQ

--
Read The Patriot Post Vertitas vos Liberabit