Re: Winwarbler and DXCC field

Steve K8JQ

Rich,

I found the paragraph in Winwarbler Help that you pointed to, thanks for leading me to it.

Looks like that did the trick.

Thanks.

Steve K8JQ

On 9/30/2011 4:49 PM, Rich - W3ZJ wrote:
Sorry it appears that my previous copy and paste included html and it
should have been text only. Hopefully this will be better. Copied and
Pasted from the WinWarbler help document:
DXCC Entity Prefixes

The QSO info panel's DXCC selector contains an entry for each current
DXCC entity. If DXKeeper is running and Automatic Lookup is enabled or
if DXView is running, then entering or capturing a callsign will
trigger a DXCC database lookup that sets the DXCC selector to the DXCC
prefix associated with the callsign's DXCC entity; otherwise, the user
must manually set the DXCC selector to the appropriate DXCC prefix.
73, Rich - W3ZJ

Steve wrote:
What do I need to do to get Winwarbler to fill in the DXCC field based
on call sign? I fill in call, the rst fields, name and sometimes QTH
fields. Shouldn't Winwarbler populate the DXCC field based on the call
sign? It does not and will not log the QSO until I manually make a
selection in the DXCC field.

Thanks.

Steve K8JQ