SC filter doesn't filter audio

Chuck, WS1L

After some experimenting and help from Dave, I have a filter button working
to give me a quick way to limit the SC display to needed entities spotted
from NA. The button calls:

(NAE='Y' or NAM='Y' or NAW='Y') and <bandfilter> and <modefilter> and
<needfilter>

What I see is just as I expect. What I hear, though, are audio
announcements for needed ones spotted from anywhere. Is there a separate
method of limiting the audio announcements, or have I missed a SQL step?

It's not a major issue, but if there's a fix I'd like to stop the spots of
needed ones spotted from outside NA unless I am displaying spots from
outside NA.

73 de Chuck, WS1L

--

Chuck Chandler